Saturday, October 8, 2011

Jeff Lemire and Scott Snyder Reveal Plans for Future Animal Man/Swamp Thing Crossover on Twitter

Last night on Twitter Jeff Lemire appeared to of gotten a bit inebriated and may of spilled the beans on a future Swamp Thing/Animal Man crossover, along with putting on a taudry public flame war with Scott Snyder, writer of Swamp Thing.

It all started harmless enough.
Downright friendly if you ask me. This led to a fun play on the colorful storylines currently going down in the respective series.

At this point I decided to keep my phone close.

This is what Twitter is for. Direct, personal advertising. I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm more excited to read Gail Simone's books because... well...
Jeff kept it flying.
And now the details...
So there you have it, a nice tease from the writer's of Animal Man and Swamp Thing about the crossover that's been hinted at since the beginning. I would also say this confirms both titles will not only be around for a while, but keep the same creative teams.

We all know what comes after that juicy gossip, dick jokes.


And the morning after....

No comments:

Post a Comment